10/19/11 - Penn Launches New Pro Penn Marathon Ball Read more >>
10/18/11 - USPTA Show, “Change Up Your Serve,” Premieres on the Tennis Channel Read more >>
10/11/11 - USPTA Show, “Improved Forehand Technique,” Premieres on the Tennis Channel Read more >>
BECOME A NEWSMAKER
Newsmakers are companies that use TennisWire as a platform to educate the press, industry insiders, fans and players about their businesses. The heart of TennisWire is a searchable database of press releases and company profiles. The site's career center, located at WorkInTennis.com, provides an easy yet sophisticated means of finding qualified candidates and exciting positions in the industry.
NEW! There are two levels of Newsmaker membership for the ultimate in flexibility.
Call us today at 212-682-6829 to learn how your company can gain exposure.
- Company Profile with logo, description, website link, and contact info for press and general inquiries
- Press Release publishing accessible through a unique login/password combination for your company. The press release is simultaneously posted to the Tenniswire home page, your Company Profile page and the corresponding category page, such as "Racquets & Strings."
- Headline Syndication automatically publishes your headline on hundreds of tennis websites subscribing to our free RSS service. When someone clicks on your headline, a new browser window with your press release appears.
- Coverage in the Tenniswire.org Bulletin through our 'Latest Headlines' feature. This email newsletter is sent twice a month and contains the 10 most recent headlines posted on the site so readers can stay on top of the hot news.
- Ten free job postings on WorkInTennis.com
- and more!
Call 212-682-6829 for full details on both of our Newsmaker packages.